Hoover WindTunnel 3 UH72630PC reviews
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Technologies and benefits of hoover wind tunnel 3 high performance vacuum UH72630PC
- 3 Specifications of hoover windtunnel 3 high performance vacuum UH72630PC
- 4 Pros and cons of Hoover wind tunnel 3 high performance vacuum UH72630PC
- 5 FAQs & troubleshooting of Hoover wind tunnel 3 high performance vacuum UH72630PC
Hoover windtunnel 3 high-performance vacuum UH72630PC is Hoover strongest bagless vacuum cleaner, featured by a 1440W motor power (12 amps rating) combined with cyclonic air system to deliver paramount suction level.
As it is a powerful upright vacuum, it is a great option if you are looking for a model with commercial grade cleaning performance and if you have pets at home.
On the downside, it is a heavy unit and it is noisy (due to the fact that Hoover UH72630PC uses a big motor power) therefore it might not be a great option for old person or ladies.
Check for the technologies and benefits of hoover wind tunnel 3 high-performance vacuum UH72630PC
Technologies and benefits of hoover wind tunnel 3 high performance vacuum UH72630PC
- Construction: an upright, corded full-size vacuum cleaner with the strongest motor power and longest cord length, designed for commercial cleaning performance.
- Motor power: 1440W, 12 amps rating which is one of the strongest motor used in any upright unit. For example, Shark Navigator upright vacuum cleaners often use a 1200W motor, Dyson Cinetic unit is about 1300W motor.
- Brushroll quick pas feature allows you to vacuum the area without the need to pass the same area many times – time-saving
- WindTunnel 3 technology – Hoover patented air suction technologies to give 3 channel for lifting up the dirt and debris by using 12 cyclones
- Tools: Includes pivoting dusting tool, pet Turbo tool, telescoping extension Wand, and crevice tool.
- 40 ft cord length – quite long
- Brush roll height can be adjusted to fit many floor types from bare floors to carpets.
Specifications of hoover windtunnel 3 high performance vacuum UH72630PC
- Motor power 1440W 12 amps
- Brush roll: motorized, brushroll on/off feature
- Filtration: HEPA filter
- Sealed allergen system: yes, standard type
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 16.5 x 34’’
- Weight: 23.28 lbs
- Dust bin size: 1.42 liters
- Cleaning path 15’’
Pros and cons of Hoover wind tunnel 3 high performance vacuum UH72630PC
- Great suction power
- Fingertip button
- Large dust bin size
- A lot of tools for customizations
- Simple to assembly and use
- Great for picking up pet hair
- Heavy and loud
FAQs & troubleshooting of Hoover wind tunnel 3 high performance vacuum UH72630PC
How can i get the booklet that comes with the hoover wind tunnel vacuum cleaner? i cannot find it and don’t know if it got thrown out
Answer: Have you tried to go to the Hoover website and following the instructions looking for the manual. That is what I do when I need a manual.
Question: Does this vacuum work on thick shag carpets
Answer: It does a great job on thick shag carpets…..but…..even with the suction power minimized and the setting on “Deep” pile carpet, it requires a LOT of strength to push. The ‘pull’ back is not quite as difficult. I ran it on a full vacuum strength because our shag throw rug was very deep pile and it pulled out dirt very well
Question: how wide in inches is the cleaning path?
Answer: I’m going to say around 15 inches wide
Question: What is the part number for replacement belts? Does Amazon sell them?
Answer: AH20070 think is the part # and yes U can buy them on Amazon
Question: Where is the on/off brush roll switch?
Answer: On left side top of bottom part. Push with foot
Question: how many amps?
Answer: 1440V motor, 12 amps rating
Question: Working Voltage
Answer: Working voltage in the USA is 120. this machine runs on 120 volts.
Tag clouds: hoover windtunnel 3 high performance reviews, manual, hoover wind tunnel 3 pro pet review