Contents - Quick Links
The Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Deluxe Upright Stick Extended Vacuum Cleaner UV450 is a powerful vacuum designed for ladies and gentlemen who want an ergonomic design for a breezing cleaning time.
This is one of Shark’s older models, but you can still find them on Amazon (they’re going quick so act fast if this is the model you are looking for). The Shark UV450 has been replaced by the model HV322 Shark Rocket DeluxePro Ultra-Light Upright Corded Stick Vacuum.
The Shark UV450 Rocket is possible to work as a full-size upright stick, or a handheld vacuum that helps you to clean the bare floors and carpets, ceiling and windows in a fast manner.
This model is a bagless design meaning you do not need to spend money on the bags for dust storage. The extended stick with swivel steering floor nozzle allows you to maneuver around better and to reach under furniture without the need to bend your back too much. When it is not in use, you can either put it on a wall-mounting dock or it can stand itself (no-tipping).
On the other hand, this unit is a bagless stick vacuum with no HEPA so it is not suitable for allergy sufferers.
Let’s check for the technologies and benefits of Shark UV450 Rocket.
Technologies and benefits of Shark UV450 Rocket
- Be able to transform from a stick unit to a handheld unit
- Bagless design
- Wall-mountable or standing free on it own
- Swivel steering nozzle
- 500W power
- No HEPA
- LED light on the nozzle
Specifications of Shark UV450 Rocket
- Dust capacity: 0.91 dry quarts
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Dimensions:31.2 x 11.9 x 9.7’’
- Tools: HandVac with wand and floor nozzle, 12″ crevice tool, dusting brush, Pet/Upholstery Tool, Hard Floor Genie, 2 x Microfiber pads, Wall Mount
Pros and cons of Shark UV450
- Pros: good suction power, ergonomic, easy to clean under furniture, long power cord, good price
- Cons: no HEPA, small dust bin
Recommendation about Shark UV450
- Recommended for: ladies, small apartments, home with a lot of furniture
- Against for allergy sufferers, home with pets
Undecided? Shop the Shark Store on Amazon to see latest models.
You can also take a look at our Shark vacuum comparison articles.
- Shark UV700 Vs Shark APEX – What Is The Difference Between Shark DuoClean Vacuums?
- Shark Ionflex Vs. Ionflex 2x Cordless Stick Vacuum – Model IF201 Vs IF251
- Shark NV356E Vs NV355 – What Is The Difference Between Shark Navigator Upright Vacuums?
- Shark NV500 Vs NV501 – What Is The Difference Between Shark Rotator Upright Vacuums?
- Shark NV352 Vs NV360 Upright – More Shark Navigators Compared
- Shark Apex AX951 Vs AX952 Upright Vacuum – What Is The Difference?
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Vs Shark Cordless Stick Vacuums — Which Is Right For You?
FAQs & troubleshooting of Shark Rocket Uv450