Contents - Quick Links
The direct answer to the question What is the difference between Shark Navigator NV352 vacuum cleaner vs. NV360 vacuum cleaner? While both are older models in the Shark Navigator line, the 360 series is a slightly “newer” deluxe version of the 350 series. Recommended for you two models Shark vacuums, NV352 vs. NV360. These two vacuums are similar in power and carpet cleaning effectiveness but differ in color and accessories, as well as a few small design differences.
As with all Shark vacuum cleaner, within a series, there are many different model numbers used to distinguish vendors and or minor variations within a series, such as size and accessories, that does not impact the vacuum’s actual full design.
What is Similar?
Both Shark NV352 vs. NV360 have HEPA filtration and Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology. They also have Lift-Away technology enabling you to use them as portable handheld vacuums or upright vacuums. The Shark NV352 vs. NV360 Shark vacuum cleaners also have a Swivel steering Technology feature, which makes maneuvering effortless.
The Shark 352 is one of the model numbers for the Shark Navigator® Lift-Away® Upright Vacuum. One of the many things we like about this affordable vacuum cleaners is that it features HEPA filtration.
Other models numbers within this series include NV350, NV350_26, NV350A_26, NV350C_26, NV350E, NV350Q, NV350T, NV350W, NV350W_N, NV350WC, NV351, NV351C, NV352BRN, NV352C, NV352CFS, NV352E, NV352Q, NV353, NV354C and NV354Q.
There are also the UV500WM, UV540, and UV650 Shark Navigator®, Lift-Away® Pet Upright Vacuum cleaner models within this series. In our opinion, if you are a pet owner and worried about pet hair, Shark has newer vacuums that would be a better choice, especially since many are within a similar price range.
The Shark NV360 is one of the model numbers for the Shark Navigator® Lift-Away® Deluxe Upright Vacuum. Like the 350 series, it has allergen control HEPA filtration which is often only associated with more expensive vacuums.
Other models in this series include NV360K, NV361BK, NV361PR, UV440, UV440CCO, UV440CCOFS, and UV490CCO. The models with the UV referring to the Shark Navigator® Lift-Away® DLX Upright Vacuum cleaner model are just another variation of this vacuum that does not have a HEPA filter. NV360 series does. Personally we don’t recommend this one since the cost between the two is minimal and well worth it for the advanced filtration.
While there are many similarities between the Shark Navigator NV352 vacuum cleaner and Shark Navigator Deluxe NV360 vacuum cleaner, there are also a few slight differences.
- Weight: shark nv352 weighs 12.5 pounds; shark nv360 weighs 13 pounds
- Dust Bin Capacity: Shark 352 1.1 quarts; Shark 360 1.2 quarts
- Color: Shark 352 lavender/clear dust bin; Shark 360 blue/clear dust bin
- Both models have a 1200 watt motor
- Both shark nv360 and shark nv352 models have the same power cord length of 25 feet.
- Both shark nv360 and shark nv352 models feature Shark Lift-Away® technology so that you can access hard-to-reach areas and clean upholstery.
- Both the shark nv360 and shark nv352 vacuum cleaners have HEPA filtration and Shark Complete Seal.
- Both shark nv360 and shark nv352 models feature swivel steering for easy maneuverability.
In terms of accessories, what you get depends on the exact variation you get or purchasing a bundle, but here are the standard accessories that come with these models.
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away 352 Accessories: Wide upholstery tool, dusting power brush, 24″ crevice tool, 5.5″ crevice tool. If you have pile carpets, hard floors, and pets, the Wide Pet Upholstery Tool and the extra 24-inch Crevice Tool will come in handy in vacuuming pet hair using a pet power brush tool.
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe 360 Accessories: Air-driven pet power brush for pet hair removal, dusting power brush, 5.5″ crevice tool, 16” extension wand attachment.
As you can see, there is very little difference between these two basic upright vacuums, so the decision between them comes down to whether you need the few extras that the deluxe model offers. Price-wise, at retail, the shark nv360 costs about $30 more. In particular, Shark NV352 vs. NV360 gift you 90 days limited warranty and a 5-year limited warranty.
For more information, we have done full reviews on both of these vacuums, as well as one for the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E which is in the similar price range.
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV352 Upright Vacuum Review
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 Upright Vacuum Review
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E Upright Vacuum Review
Before making a purchase, we recommend checking to see if any newer models are on sale, but if you are on a budget, both of these Shark nv360 and nv352 Navigator Lift-Away are good options if you only need a simple, affordable vacuum with allergen control.
- One of the cheapest vacuum from Shark brand with high performance. Both models are high-rated designs with thousands of positive feedback.
- HEPA filter – Shark Navigator vacuum is famous for its HEPA filters to ensure air quality. Both Shark nv360 and nv352 models are suitable for homes with pet hair struggles and allergic persons.
- Strong suction power- 1200 W motor generates massive suction power. Each model provides powerful suction, picking up both pet hair and human hair on your pile carpet in one clean.
- Super lightweight – if you need a lightweight vacuum, both of these weigh less than a standard corded upright vacuum weight.
- 5 years warranty – Shark is known for standing behind its products.