Contents - Quick Links
The Ecovacs Deebot M88 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is a smart robot vacuum cleaner which is very similar to the Deebot R95 unit. When it first came out it was considered to have some of the most of the advanced technologies for cleaning (there have been lots of improvements and new advances since then).
It features smart navigation pathway with 5 stage cleaning regime for sufficient removing dirt and grimes on bare floors and carpets. Besides, the model has 2 suction power levels for serious picking dust and pet hairs on carpets.
While having most of the technologies similar to Deebot R95, this model does not have virtual wall features and auto-resume cleaning features.
The M88 is another one of Ecovac’s older robot vacuums, and is not as highly rated as it’s newer more advanced models. Unless you get it for a really good deal, personally we would pass on it.
But just in case, let’s look at the technologies and benefits of Deebot M88.
Technologies and benefits of Deebot M88
- This model use Smart move technology to clean the bare floors and carpets in 3 stages: sweeps, lifts and vacuums. You can also use wet mop or dry mop with this robot vacuum.
- It has tangle free extractor and deep cleaning brush for dealing with pet hairs
- It has 2 suction power levels
- It is wifi connected
- Maximum runing time is 90 minutes
- It has 1 year warranty
- Dimensions: 13.4 x 3 x 13.4 inches
- Weight: 9.25 pounds
- ASIN: B01K9CI5ZK
While this wet mopping robot vacuum comes with a good price, in our opinion there are better rated options — even if it means spending a little bit more.
FAQs & troubleshooting of Deebot M88