Shark UV450 Rocket Ultra-Light Deluxe Upright Stick Extended Vacuum Cleaner reviews wont answer these questions
update January 23, 2018
- 1 Shark UV450 Rocket Ultra-Light Deluxe Upright Stick Extended Vacuum Cleaner reviews
- 2 Technologies and benefits of Shark UV450 Rocket
- 3 Specifications of Shark UV450 Rocket
- 4 Pros and cons of Shark UV450
- 5 Recommendation about Shark UV450
- 6 Shark UV450 Rocket performance
- 7 Questions about Shark Rocket Uv450
Shark UV450 Rocket Ultra-Light Deluxe Upright Stick Extended Vacuum Cleaner reviews
The Shark UV450 Rocket is a powerful and ultra-lightweight upright vacuum which is designed for ladies who love an upright stick vacuum with ergonomic design for a breezing cleaning time. The unit Shark UV450 Rocket is possible to work as a full-size upright stick, or a handheld vacuum that helps you to clean the bare floors and carpets, ceiling and windows in a fast manner.
This model is a bagless design meaning you do not need to spend money on the bags for dust storage. The extended stick with swivel steering floor nozzle allows you to maneuver around better and to reach under furniture without the need to bend your back too much. When it is not in use, you can either put it on a wall-mounting dock or it can stand itself (no-tipping).
On the other hand, this unit is a bagless stick vacuum with no HEPA so it is not suitable for allergy sufferers. Let’s check for the technologies and benefits of Shark UV450 Rocket.
Technologies and benefits of Shark UV450 Rocket
- Be able to transform from a stick unit to a handheld unit
- Bagless design
- Wall-mountable or standing free on it own
- Swivel steering nozzle
- 500W power
- No HEPA
- LED light on the nozzle
Specifications of Shark UV450 Rocket
- Dust capacity: 0.91 dry quarts
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Dimensions:31.2 x 11.9 x 9.7’’
- Tools: HandVac with wand and floor nozzle, 12″ crevice tool, dusting brush, Pet/Upholstery Tool, Hard Floor Genie, 2 x Microfiber pads, Wall Mount
Pros and cons of Shark UV450
- Pros: good suction power, ergonomic, easy to clean under furniture, long power cord, good price
- Cons: no HEPA, small dust bin
Recommendation about Shark UV450
- Recommended for: ladies, small apartments, home with a lot of furniture
- Against for allergy sufferers, home with pets
Shark UV450 Rocket performance
In real test and compared with Dyson V6
Questions about Shark Rocket Uv450
Is this vaccum cordless
Answer: There is a cordless model
Question: Is this item cordess
Question: How long is the shark uv450 from the floor to the tip of the handle? i am very tall and have a bad back.
Answer: I am gonna be honest with you save your money!! I had to replace the hole bottom have of the vacuum because the plastic hose in the head broke! I didn’t even have it a year!!
Question: Does this vac have washable filter(s) ?
Answer: Yes it’s washable, very easy to use .
Question: I’m looking for a 2nd vacuum for my kids to use (my dyson animal is too big, bulky, & heavy for them). Will this work? We have all carpet
Answer: If the children are age 8 or above, this should not be too heavy. They will probably find it fun!
Question: What does the “uv” stand for in uv 450?
Answer: I think that ultra-lite vacuum is right. It certainly is very light!
Question: Are the cleaning pads disposable or reusable?
Question: is this self propelled? Thanks.
Answer: When you have it on the brush setting it pulls itself quite well.
Question: Does it have a roller? For carpet? Does it clean carpet good like a regular vacuum?
Answer: Yes it has a roller and yes it’s for carpet but I can also use it for my kitchen tile floors. This is better then a regular vacuum. Shark has been the best I ever had!
Question: Does Shark have a codless floor vacuum?
Answer: Yes, and easy price as well
Tag clouds: shark uv450, shark uv450 review, shark uv450 parts, shark uv450 manual, shark uv450 vs hv321, shark uv450 vs hv302, shark uv450 vs hv305, shark uv450 series
Read other reviews of Shark vacuum cleaners