Questions and Answers about Dyson Aminal Ball 2
PROS / The wide cleaning path means fewer passes overall will be required for cleaning large carpeted areas.CONS / It doesn’t let you adjust the suction.
- Strongest suction of any vacuum*. Even more power for tough tasks
- Self-adjusting cleaner head Seals in suction across carpet, wood, vinyl, and tile floors
- Tangle-free Turbine tool, stair tool, combination tool included
- Whole-machine HEPA filtration ensures allergens and bacteria are captured and trapped
- Hygienically empty the bin with the push of a button
This unit combines powerful suction and fluid maneuverability for the very best cleaning experience of all upright vacuum cleaners we tested. VERDICT /
The Dyson Ball Animal 2 does not look or maneuver like other upright vacuum cleaners, but in this case different is good. It outperformed all others in our upright vacuum cleaner reviews by clearing many different messes from all types of surfaces with very few passes, earning our Top Ten Reviews Gold Award along the way.There are very few things you can adjust on this vacuum, so it is surprising how well it cleans on both hard flooring and carpeting. Competing vacuum cleaners have knobs and switches for different types of flooring and levels of suction. Dyson has none of that. You can opt to turn the rolling brush on or off, but that’s it. This Dyson automatically adjusts to whatever floor you’re vacuuming and practically creates a seal between its cleaning head and your floor, to ensure superior suction.