Questions and Answers about Dyson Aminal Ball 2
- Strongest suction of any vacuum*. Even more power for tough tasks
- Self-adjusting cleaner head Seals in suction across carpet, wood, vinyl, and tile floors
- Tangle-free Turbine tool, stair tool, combination tool included
- Whole-machine HEPA filtration ensures allergens and bacteria are captured and trapped
- Hygienically empty the bin with the push of a button
CONS / It doesn’t let you adjust the suction.
VERDICT / This unit combines powerful suction and fluid maneuverability for the very best cleaning experience of all upright vacuum cleaners we tested.
There are very few things you can adjust on this vacuum, so it is surprising how well it cleans on both hard flooring and carpeting. Competing vacuum cleaners have knobs and switches for different types of flooring and levels of suction. Dyson has none of that. You can opt to turn the rolling brush on or off, but that’s it. This Dyson automatically adjusts to whatever floor you’re vacuuming and practically creates a seal between its cleaning head and your floor, to ensure superior suction.