update 04. 2018
Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight Bagless 2033 reviews
Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight Bagless 2033 is one of the cheapest vacuum stick on the market with a high rating.
It is a 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner (upright stick/handheld unit) designed for small apartment, studio, coffee house to clean dirt and dust conveniently.
The model is quite cheap (under 30 bucks), featured by a lightweight unit (3 lbs.) a 2 amps motor, 0.67 Liter dust bin and a 15 ft. Cord length. It is quite similar to rivals from Dirt Devil, Eureka, Hoover.
Check for the specifications of this models below.
- Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight Bagless reviews
- Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight Bagless 2033 reviews
- Specifications of Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight Bagless
- Performance of Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight Bagless
- Pros and cons of the unit
- FAQs & troubleshooting of Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight Bagless
Specifications of Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight Bagless
- Similar Models: 20331, 20333, 20334, 20336, 20339, 2033M
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Surface Type: Bare Floors, Carpet, Counter Tops, Hard Floors, Low Pile Carpet, Stairs, Upholstery
- Power Rating: 2 Amps
- Filtration 1 Stage
- Cleaning Path Width: 9.5″
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Power Source: Corded, 15′
- Surface Height Settings: 1
- Bag Type: Bagless
- Dirt Cup Capacity: 0.67 L
Performance of Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight Bagless
Pros and cons of the unit
- Bissell Featherweight 2033 is a universal design, you can see the similar model from many brands. It is a low price unit, easy to use and versatile for quick cleaning furniture, corners, stairs and floor cleaning.
- It can’t replace a full-size model
- Recommendation of Bissell Featherweight 2033
- Bissell Featherweight 2033 is a good choice if you just only need to vacuum small areas.
FAQs & troubleshooting of Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum Lightweight Bagless
Is there an on/off button, or do you have to hold a lever in all the time it is turned on?
Answer: There is an on/off button.
Question: Will this work for a motorhome with moderate dirt and dog hair, and fairly short napped Carpet?
Answer: No, you’re gonna need to invest in a better vaccum more suited towards dog hair. My dog who is a chow chow pit bull mix, doesn’t shed a lot, but this vaccum doesn’t pick up hair very well.
Question: I want to vac *car*. but will that wear out filter? how long does filter last? anyone needed to replace it? does it wash well?
Answer: It’s good for vacuuming the car. It washes good but you need to dry really good before reusing it.
Question: Would this work well for kitty litter that gets tracked outside of the litter box?
Answer: Definitely !!
Question: Is this a canister or does it require bags?
Answer: There is no canister and it does not need bags.
Question: is it durable?
Answer: Absolutely yes, I had one for couple years. This is my second one.
Question: Does it lay flat to go under a bathroom vanity and will it vlean under a baseboard?
Answer: Yes. The handle goes down all the way. If you would like one you can find Mr. Sweeper in the listing of sellers for this product. Fast Shipping and 30 day Satisfaction Guaranty! Thank you, Mr. Sweeper,
Question: Is this better than the dirt devil?
Answer: I haven’t owned a dirt devil. It won’t pick up pet hair though. I have a small dog and so I wanted it to have more suction.
Question: Is this dual voltage? For 220v
Answer: this vacuum is not dual voltage and designed for 110v only.
Question: Can this product be use in Japan (voltage)?
Answer: You may need an adapter, because U.S. plugs are polarized, which is not required in Japan.
Question: Does this vacuum pick up small amounts of kitty litter? It’s on a tile floor
Answer: I am sorry i have not tried that but all the dust and small pieces on the floor it picks it up.
Question: How much does this vacuum weigh?
Answer: 2.6 pounds. Sightly more than a quart of milk.
Question: Is the height adjustable?
Answer: It has to be plugged in, so you would need to either use it close to a power outlet, or with an extension cord plugged into an outlet.
Question: can you use on furniture?
Answer: Yes, for the price it’s a good vac.
Question: does it work on bedbugs
Answer: I have no idea.
Question: Does it stand upright on it’s own?
Answer: Yes it does
Question: How many volts is this? I’m looking for a 12 volt.
Answer: You -could- get a ‘A/C power inverter’, so you can use corded things in car (or anywhere, with portable ‘jump start’ battery) Needs 220+ watts tho (small 80watt inverters won’t work). A/C inverters are COOL to have! MANY uses!
Question: Can a 5 year old use this?
Answer: Too heavy and tall. I could see a ten year old using it well enough.
Tags: bissell featherweight v2 vacuum cleaner, bissell featherweight 2033, bissell featherweight 3106, bissell featherweight vs 3 in 1, bissell featherweight vs dirt devil simpli-stik, bissell featherweight vs dirt devil